KJ Maxwell Gym Manager
- I have 2 dogs and 2 kids
- I rode my bike across the United States
- I was born in the UK
- Besides climbing, I like mountain biking and running…sometimes
- I love cookies
- I have three amazing grown-up kids.
- I have a 3 legged dog who loves to hike and run with me.
- Besides climbing, I like to mountain bike, kayak, hike, and just be outside.
- I’m originally from Hollywood, CA.
- My first language was Portuguese.
- I have two mini Aussies, Hatley Rue and Willa Bea.
- I am an avid participant in navigation and running races.
- Bend is my second home and where I would love to retire.
- I ❤ books!
- I’ve visited 27 countries.
- I live on Whidbey Island.
- I love talking to people about gardening, especially vegetable gardening.
- My husband and I are raising a son, a dog, 3 geese, and 10 chickens.
- It’s been a couple years since I have been in good climbing shape. I’m working on it. Don’t judge me.
- I love hearing dorky jokes. Please tell me some!
- I did a 3000 mile road trip with my cat.
- My cat has been to the lookout on Pilchuck.
- I’ve flown with my cat.
- I hid my cat in the dorms at Western and multiple apartments without getting caught.
- My cat sleeps under the covers curled up next to my chest every night.
- I wrote and directed a play that has over 2 million views on YouTube.
- I have always lived in Mukilteo, WA.
- I can navigate Japanese Gulch blindfolded (As long as I’m barefooted).
- I am the director of a nonprofit.
- I am a Hedonist Philosopher.
- I have too many fish tanks.
- I’ve hiked to Everest Base Camp.
- I’ve lived in a Buddhist temple for two weeks.
- I paint miniatures in my free time.
- I’ve driven from the East Coast to the West Coast by myself in a week (without a cat).
- I was born and raised in Oklahoma.
- I’m in a long-term relationship with my dog Tracy. She rocks.
- I’m a Fast and Furious fanatic.
- I’ve had bi-lateral shoulder surgery.
- I’m an early riser.
- I helped create a national outdoor brand.
- I am a semi-professional car dweller.
- I have been told that I am a combination of Matthew McConaughey and Owen Wilson.
- I run an Air BnB in Chattanooga, TN from Seattle.
- Ron Swanson is my hero.
- I’ve been on the climbing team for 5 years.
- I enjoy seeing concerts and live music.
- I have a dog named Thor.
- I know sign language.
- I really like Marvel movies.
Maria Monaco Gym Assistant Manager
Anique Johnson Program Coordinator
Stella Moll-Nevins Membership Coordinator
Kari Gillman Front Desk
Cameron Dawson Front Desk
Reed Bishop Front Desk