KJ Maxwell Gym Manager
- I have 2 dogs and 2 kids
- I rode my bike across the United States
- I was born in the UK
- Besides climbing, I like mountain biking and running…sometimes
- I love cookies
Maria Monaco Gym Assistant Manager
- I have three amazing grown-up kids.
- I have a 3 legged dog who loves to hike and run with me.
- Besides climbing, I like to mountain bike, kayak, hike, and just be outside.
- I’m originally from Hollywood, CA.
- My first language was Portuguese.
Anique Johnson Program Coordinator
- I have two mini Aussies, Hatley Rue and Willa Bea.
- I am an avid participant in navigation and running races.
- Bend is my second home and where I would love to retire.
- I ❤ books!
- I’ve visited 27 countries.
Stella Moll-Nevins Membership Coordinator
- I live on Whidbey Island.
- I love talking to people about gardening, especially vegetable gardening.
- My husband and I are raising a son, a dog, 3 geese, and 10 chickens.
- It’s been a couple years since I have been in good climbing shape. I’m working on it. Don’t judge me.
- I love hearing dorky jokes. Please tell me some!
Cameron Dawson Front Desk
- I wrote and directed a play that has over 2 million views on YouTube.
- I have always lived in Mukilteo, WA.
- I can navigate Japanese Gulch blindfolded (As long as I’m barefooted).
- I am the director of a nonprofit.
- I am a Hedonist Philosopher.
Reed Bishop Front Desk
- I have too many fish tanks.
- I’ve hiked to Everest Base Camp.
- I’ve lived in a Buddhist temple for two weeks.
- I paint miniatures in my free time.
- I’ve driven from the East Coast to the West Coast by myself in a week (without a cat).
Devin Bishop Head Instructor
- I majored in Electronic Music in college, I played piano for 35 years.
- I have two grandsons — hoping to train them up to be my rope guns someday!
- I’ve worked for VW in several capacities and locations since 2006.
- I’ve summited Denali twice; Rainier over 80 times, which is way too many…
- I like to climb cracks of all sizes — no surprise my favorite place on earth is Yosemite Valley.
Ian Borczon Front Desk
1. Born and raised in Pennsylvania
2. Hiked the entire Appalachian Trail and ~900 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail
3. Driven across the country 6x since 2019
4. Used to be a high school rowing coach
5. I enjoy sleeping on the ground and walking long distances