- Due to the limited capacity allowances, we have implemented a reservations system. DROP-IN VISITS WITHOUT RESERVATIONS MAY BE AVAILABLE. Check the OCCUPANCY COUNTER above, or on the RGPro Connect app. People do cancel reservations and check-out early. Remember, climbing slots are limited to either ropes or bouldering, for 2-hour increments. We ask that you are mindful of your time prepping and packing up, as the next round of climbers will be entering the gym on the hour. Please book no more than one reservation per day, up to four times a week.
- Practice physical distancing at 8’+ apart. Please be respectful of others; and stay in your designated climbing zone. Climbers may alternate between climbing zones upon request at the front desk, if the reservation capacity allows.
- Cardio machines may have limited access for the time being. Weights and other fitness equipment are open for use, providing the user is able to maintain the required 8′+ distancing from other participants. VW staff will be cleaning the fitness areas thoroughly throughout the day. Any reservation type may use the fitness areas as long as capacity numbers are not exceeded.
- Showers, lockers, water fountains and other commons area amenities are not accessible for the time being. The touchless bottle refill feature on the fountains will be available.
- Do not share chalk. Liquid chalk is highly recommended and ideal for reducing the spread of particulates.
- A limited supply of rental gear is available. Use at your own risk.
- We ask that you please wear a mask at all times.
- Wash or sanitize your hands upon entering and leaving the gym. We suggest sanitizing your hands after every climb. Please remember to not touch your face.
- Stay home if you’re not feeling well or if you are experiencing any CDC identified Coronavirus symptoms, or you are an older adult or someone with underlying medical conditions.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
VW will be performing staff health-checks, monitoring their temperatures daily, and following CDC recommendations. We have added fans and increased our air flow within the gyms to help reduce viral load and stagnate air. Increased cleaning protocols of high-touch surfaces within all fitness, social, commons, and restroom areas have been implemented.